Choose the membership plan that meets your needs and enjoy NO ANNUAL CONTRACT!
At Powell Wellness Center (PWC) we offer a variety of membership types to serve individuals, couples, and families, all with no annual contract. Membership options give you the variety and flexibility you need to make PWC a part of your daily life in support of your health and wellness efforts.
For your health:
- Your membership includes an initial fitness assessment upon enrollment and an annual fitness assessment each year
- Powell’s unique status as a medically integrated fitness center offers specialized services to support your wellness journey
For value, your membership includes:
- Access to all areas of the Powell Wellness and Culpeper Sport & Fitness facilities
- Participation in regularly scheduled aquatic and group exercise classes at Powell Wellness and group exercise classes at Culpeper Sport & Fitness
- Discounted rates for personal training, small group training and classes or programs that are offered for an additional fee.
For convenience, your membership is on a month-to-month basis.
Individual – $52 per month; initial enrollment fee $125
Couple/Family of 2 – $92 per month; initial enrollment fee $175 (May include: husband/wife, fiance/fiancee, biological or foster parent and 1 child, non-married couple with the same address)
Family – $103 per month; initial enrollment fee $200 (May include up to 3 children, additional children $5 per month per child. Children included up to the age of 24; see Membership Department for guidelines. Kid’s Corner child care services are included in membership.)
Adult individual age 62 and up – $47 per month, initial enrollment fee $100
Adult couple age 62 and up – $82 per month; initial enrollment fee $150
Student age 16 and up – $42 per month; initial enrollment fee $75 (Student ID and copy of current class schedule plus payment receipt is required. A parent must sign the membership agreement.)
Corporate memberships are available to businesses and organizations interested in participating in an employee wellness program in partnership with PWC. If your organization or company is interested in a corporate membership agreement, see a PWC membership representative for more information and to apply.
We offer a scholarship for the purpose of financially supporting a limited number of individuals in an exercise program. Priority is given to those who have a documented medical condition and are referred by a physician to participate in the FitScripts program. Scholarship candidates must demonstrate financial hardship and be committed to fully utilizing the PWC’s services during the term of the scholarship. For consideration, please review this informational sheet and then print and submit the Fitness Scholarship form.
If you have any questions about membership, please contact the membership department at 540-445-5398.