Honored to be voted Culpeper’s Best Gym! (2023 Best of Your Hometown Survey)
Join today and make your health a priority
Your ALL ACCESS membership includes Powell Wellness Center and PATH Recreation & Fitness Center!
Powell Wellness Center (PWC) is the area’s premier health and wellness facility and the only medical fitness facility in the region. PATH Recreation & Fitness Center (PRFC) offers multi-use sport courts for basketball, volleyball and pickleball, indoor batting cages, a golf/multi-sport simulator and cardio equipment, strength and functional fitness equipment and exercise classes. In the 2023 community surveys of businesses and services in Culpeper, PRFC was voted “Best Fitness Center & Community Center” in the Best of the Best survey and “Best Recreation Facility” in the Best of Your Hometown survey.
Sign up for membership today and begin to experience the benefits that regular exercise and physical activity can bring to your overall wellbeing!
Best gym in Culpeper because there is an indoor pool, sauna, hot tub, excellent showers and women’s locker room and a variety of equipment to use. Plus an awesome staff.
Kerri, Google review for Powell Wellness Center
Excellent facility. Family friendly atmosphere. Informative staff and well qualified.
Kerri, Google review for PATH Recreation & Fitness Center
Membership benefits your health:
- Your membership includes an initial wellness assessment at Powell Wellness Center upon enrollment and a follow-up assessment each year. The assessment measures your health & fitness markers to inform your personal fitness and health journey. Learn about the assessment
- Powell’s unique status as a medically integrated fitness center offers specialized services to support your health and wellness.
- Classes at both facilities contribute to total fitness with choices that include cardio, strength, flexibility and mind-body support.
- Personal trainers are available at both facilities to help guide your fitness efforts. Personal training fees are discounted for members.
Membership offers value:
- Your membership is ALL ACCESS! You’ll have access to all areas of Powell Wellness Center and PATH Recreation & Fitness Center (PRFC), both part of the non-profit Culpeper Wellness Foundation. PRFC’s fitness area focuses on high intensity and functional training and offers cardiovascular, strength and functional exercise equipment, group exercise classes including cycling and yoga, and small group & personal training. PRFC’s recreation section includes two full-size multipurpose courts for volleyball, pickleball and basketball; two indoor batting cages; and two activity rooms. The recreation center also offers youth programs and drop in child care.
- Included in your membership are regularly scheduled aquatic and group exercise classes at PWC and group exercise classes and scheduled open court access at PATH Recreation & Fitness Center.
- Enjoy discounted rates for personal training, small group training and fee-based special classes or programs at PWC and PATH Recreation & Fitness Center.
Membership offers comfort & convenience:
- The PWC Café includes a selection of beverages including Seattle’s Best Coffee®, all natural smoothies, Gatorade® and other bottled drinks including water, Propel®, Lipton® teas, V8®, and Muscle Milk©; and a variety of healthy snacks including CLIF® bars, KIND® bars, trail mix, Chex Mix™ and Skinny Pop® popcorn.
- At PRFC, a vending station includes Premier Protein® & OWYN™ protein beverages, Celsius® energy drinks and Gatorade® sports hydration drinks.
- Lockers are available for our members at both facilities and cubbies and coat hooks are conveniently located. Lockers may be used on a daily, first-come first-served basis. Lockers are also available for rent; please inquire at the front desk.
- Other services: Complimentary towel service is provided for all members at PWC, with full-sized towels available at the front reception desk, and workout towels available near the fitness desk. Limited towel service is available at PRFC. Hair dryers and personal hygiene products are available in the PWC locker rooms. PRFC offers private combined restroom/shower rooms. Both centers have weight scales, water fountains and bottle fillers.
All Access memberships are available through a 12 month or month to month contract (pricing noted in parentheses below). To set up your membership please visit the PWC or PRFC front desks or join online. Please ask our membership team for details if you are interested in the fitness only membership available at PATH Recreation & Fitness Center.
Pricing below is per month. An initial enrollment fee is identified for each membership category.
To become a member, please visit the front desk at Powell Wellness Center or PATH Recreation & Fitness Center, or sign up online!
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to seeing you in the centers!
Adult IndividualPATH and PWC
- Initial Enrollment Fee: $125
- $56 month to month
Couple/Family of 2PATH and PWC
- Enrollment Fee: $150
- $96 month to month
- Couple/family of 2 membership may include: husband/wife, fiance/fiancee, biological or foster parent and 1 child up to the age of 24 (with proof – license or other govt-issued ID – of same family address), non-married couple with the same address.
FamilyPATH and PWC
- Enrollment Fee: $175
- $108 month to month
- Family membership may include up to 5 members (3 children, additional children $5 per month per child). Children included up to the age of 24 (with proof – license or other govt-issued ID – of same family address). Kid’s Corner child care for ages 6 weeks to 12 years old is included in family membership; this service is available at PATH Recreation & Fitness Center.
Adult Individual age 62 and upPATH and PWC
- Initial Enrollment Fee: $100
- $50 month to month
Adult Couple age 62 and upPATH and PWC
- Enrollment Fee: $125
- $85 month to month
Student age 16 up to age 24PATH and PWC
- Enrollment Fee: $50
- $40 month to month
- Student ID and copy of current class schedule plus payment receipt is required. A parent must sign the membership agreement.
Corporate memberships are available to businesses and organizations interested in participating in an employee wellness program in partnership with PWC. If your organization or company is interested in a corporate membership agreement, please contact a PWC membership representative at 540-445-5398 for more information and to apply.
We offer a scholarship for the purpose of supporting a limited number of individuals in need whose health may benefit from an exercise program. Priority is given to those who have a documented medical condition and are referred by a physician to participate in the FitScripts program. Scholarship candidates must demonstrate financial hardship and be committed to fully utilizing the PWC’s services during the term of the scholarship. For consideration, please review the application and information form for scholarship (print & mail, email or submit in person) / aplicacion y informacion para una beca (imprimir y enviar por correo, enviar por correo electrónico o enviar en persona).
We are here to support your health and wellness efforts and recreation interests! We look forward to helping you get stronger, relieve stress, become more fit and avoid injury and illness. It’s time to take care of YOU!
If you have any questions about membership, please contact the membership department at 540-445-5398.