Join today and make your health a priority!
Powell Wellness Center (PWC) is the area’s premier health and wellness facility and the only medical fitness facility in the region. Sign up for membership today and begin to experience the benefits that regular exercise and physical activity can bring to your overall wellbeing!
Best gym in Culpeper because there is an indoor pool, sauna, hot tub, excellent showers and women’s locker room and a variety of equipment to use. Plus an awesome staff.
Kerri, Google review
Enjoy the benefits of a PWC membership
For your health:
- Your membership includes an initial wellness assessment upon enrollment and an annual wellness assessment each year
- Powell’s unique status as a medically integrated fitness center offers specialized services to support your wellness journey
- Your membership is ALL ACCESS! This means you’ll have access to all areas of the Powell Wellness Center and the new PATH Recreation & Fitness Center (PRFC). PRFC’s fitness area, now open, focuses on high intensity exercise, offering cardiovascular, strength and functional exercise equipment, group exercise classes, and small group & personal training. PRFC’s recreation section opening summer 2022 will include two full-size multipurpose courts for volleyball, pickleball and basketball; two indoor batting cages; and two activity rooms. The recreation center will also offer youth programs and drop in child care.
- Included in your membership are regularly scheduled aquatic and group exercise classes at PWC and group exercise classes at PATH Recreation & Fitness Center.
- Enjoy discounted rates for personal training, small group training and fee-based special classes or programs at PWC and PATH Recreation & Fitness Center.
For comfort & convenience:
- Our Cafe includes a selection of food and beverage items including Seattle’s Best coffee, all natural smoothies, energy bars, Gatorade, spring water and sandwiches from the Old Country Store. In the fall and winter months, we offer hearty soups as well.
- Lockers are available for our members. Half-size lockers may be used on a daily, first-come first-served basis. Lockers are also available for rent on a month-to-month basis for a fee of $8 for small lockers and $20 for full-size. Cubbies and coat hooks are centrally located.
- Complimentary towel service is provided for all members. Full-sized towels are available at the front reception desk, and workout towels are available near the fitness desk, with collection bins available for the towels when you are done. Hair dryers and personal hygiene products are also available in each locker room.
PWC’s All Access Membership includes PATH Recreation & Fitness Center. Memberships are available through a 12 month or month to month contract (pricing noted in parentheses below). Please ask our membership team for details if you are interested in the fitness only membership available at PATH Recreation & Fitness Center.
Pricing below is per month (with exception of initial enrollment fee).
Adult individual – 12 month, $52; month to month $56; initial enrollment fee $125.
Couple/Family of 2 – 12 month $92; month to month $96; initial enrollment fee $150. Couple/family of 2 membership may include: husband/wife, fiance/fiancee, biological or foster parent and 1 child up to the age of 24 (with proof – license or other govt-issued ID – of same family address), non-married couple with the same address.
Family – 12 month $103; month to month $108; initial enrollment fee $175. Family membership may include up to 3 children, additional children $5 per month per child. Children included up to the age of 24 (with proof – license or other govt-issued ID – of same family address). Kid’s Corner child care are included in membership; this service is available at the PATH Recreation & Fitness Center.
Adult individual age 62 and up – 12 month $47; month to month $50; initial enrollment fee $100.
Adult couple age 62 and up – 12 month $82; month to month $85; initial enrollment fee $125.
Student age 16 up to age 24 – 12 month $36; month to month $40; initial enrollment fee $50. Student ID and copy of current class schedule plus payment receipt is required. A parent must sign the membership agreement.
Corporate memberships are available to businesses and organizations interested in participating in an employee wellness program in partnership with PWC. If your organization or company is interested in a corporate membership agreement, please contact a PWC membership representative at 540-445-5398 for more information and to apply.
We offer a scholarship for the purpose of supporting a limited number of individuals in need whose health may benefit from an exercise program. Priority is given to those who have a documented medical condition and are referred by a physician to participate in the FitScripts program. Scholarship candidates must demonstrate financial hardship and be committed to fully utilizing the PWC’s services during the term of the scholarship. For consideration, please review the informational sheet and fitness scholarship form (which can be printed and submitted).
We are here to support your health and wellness efforts and we look forward to helping you get stronger, relieve stress, become more fit and avoid injury and illness. It’s time to take care of YOU!
If you have any questions about membership, please contact the membership department at 540-445-5398.