Need a home workout? Below you will find:
- Zoom links to two live classes
- Zoom link to archived classes (different than the live link to a class).
New to Zoom? Please take a look at these resources:
For the classes, typically no equipment is needed and if there is, we will identify it in the class description. Modifications are offered. All participants are muted, so feel free to choose your own music to work out to! Once you access Zoom and join the class, the instructor will offer any further guidance needed.
Please read for the ZOOM classes:
- If you sign in prior to the instructor, you will be in the “waiting room.” The instructor will admit you.
- You must have your video on to be admitted. Once admitted, you may elect to discontinue your video.
- Five minutes after a class begins, the session will be locked to entry.
LINKS TO LIVE CLASSES
9:00 am: Tabata 60 or Full Body Sculpt 60 (classes alternate weekly) with Brandi, class link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/312861032
Tabata: Interval based full body workout.
Full Body Sculpt: A 60-minute intense full body strength and sculpt workout with weights (optional) to tone and strengthen your body from head to toe, and leave you feeling energized!
9:00 am: Cardio with Brandi. Class link: https://zoom.us/j/606826163
Designed to increase your heart rate and burn calories.
Just click on the logo and once you’re connected to Zoom, hit the play button, adjust your volume and get ready to move!
Click below for Cardio class with Christine. (posted Nov 2022)
Click below for Tabata class with Christine. (posted June 2022)