Our health and safety protocols are transitioning in response to adjustments to pandemic guidelines at the federal and state level. Additional changes in our center will be implemented once Virginia lifts all restrictions on May 28, as announced by Governor Northam on May 14. Please be assured that our intention is to continue to maintain a facility in which our members can feel comfortable. Your good health is our priority.
- Masks: Recent CDC guidelines indicated that individuals who have been fully vaccinated are not required to wear a mask, and Governor Northam lifted the state’s universal indoor mask mandate on May 14 to align with CDC guidance. Members who prefer to continue wearing masks in our center are welcome to do so.
- Temperature and symptoms check: We are no longer doing a temperature and symptoms check at entry. We ask that you not visit the facility if you do not feel well. Stay home, rest, and give yourself time to feel better!
- Amenities: Toiletries in the locker rooms and towels are again available, as are center water fountains.
- Aquatic amenities: The sauna, steam room and hot tub have reopened with distancing guidelines.
- Cleaning: Sanitization efforts by staff on the fitness floor during operational hours will continue, as will after-hours cleaning. Equipment wipes and hand sanitizer will continue to be available for members’ use.
- Lifting of distancing guidelines: This will occur on May 28, according to the governor’s May 14 statement. In our facility, that means that no pre-registration will be needed for classes and distancing measures will no longer be in effect.
Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have questions or concerns.