Join us for a 5K at Rockwater Park on Saturday, June 26! Race start time 8:00 am!
Runners and walkers welcome!
Your race participation will support a good cause! Proceeds from the race will support fitness scholarships that provide gym memberships to community members with medical conditions who would benefit from exercise, but do not have the means to pay.
Typically these scholarships annually serve more than 100 community residents – residents such as Brenda, who feared after an accident that she would never walk again. Brenda received medical care, and through a medical fitness scholarship to the PWC FitScripts program, she began to exercise. Brenda lost more than 100 pounds, motivated by the goal of sharing a walk with her grandchildren.
Your race registration helps support your neighbors in need, for whom regular exercise can yield life-changing wellness benefits.
- Early registration online through June 13. $30, race shirt guaranteed. Pick up race packet on June 24, 4:00 – 7:00 pm at PWC, 1005 Golf Drive, Culpeper.
- Late registration online June 14-25. $35, race shirt available on a first come, first served basis. Pick up race packet on June 26 before the race, 7:00 – 7:45 am
- Day of race registration in person June 26, 7:00 – 7:45 am. $40, race shirt available on a first come, first served basis. Cash or check only for registration payment.
Click below to register:
Age categories for awards: 13 and under, 14-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and 70 +
- Parking is available at Farmington Elementary School and limited parking is available at the Southgate and Meadowbrook shopping centers in spaces in the parking lot frontage on Route 29. Please do not park at Rockwater Park.
- Timing for this event will be visible at the finish line and available on runsignup.com. Individual race times will be provided by Love Timing Company.
- Strollers: For safety, we ask that that runners and walkers with strollers line up at the rear of the race group.
- Hydration: There will be a hydration station by the hospital as well as at the finish line.
- Refreshments: Light refreshments will be available after the race.
- Health and wellness: Join a cooldown class at the park that will run from 9:00 – 9:45 am. Chat with a UVA Health physical therapist; they will be happy to answer runners’ and walkers’ questions. EMS on site in case of emergency.
- Race fees are non-transferable and non-refundable. An entry can only be used by the person registered for the event. Entries cannot be deferred to the following year or a different event.
Make a day of it! 32-acre Rockwater Park offers a playground designed for ages 5-12, a splash pad, a FItCore Extreme obstacle course, a climbing boulder, a disc golf course, a pavilion with picnic tables and restrooms. Stick around after the race to enjoy all Rockwater has to offer!