Join us for a 5K at Culpeper’s Rockwater Park on Saturday, June 4! Race start time 8:30 am!
Runners and walkers welcome!
Your race participation will support a good cause! Proceeds from the race, now in its second year, will support fitness scholarships that provide gym memberships to community members with medical conditions who would benefit from exercise, but do not have the means to pay.
Typically these scholarships annually serve more than 100 community residents – residents such as Terrie, who began her fitness journey when she heard from a doctor that her knee pain would lead to surgery. Terrie pursued physical therapy and to keep herself moving forward, applied for a scholarship to join PWC. Since receiving the scholarship, she has continued to work out 3-4 times a week, lost almost 100lbs and has been able to come off a medication!
Your race registration helps support your neighbors in need, for whom regular exercise can yield life-changing wellness benefits.
TRAINING PLANS & COURSE MAP
- Age categories for awards: 13 and under, 14-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and 70 +
- Parking is available at Farmington Elementary School and limited parking is available at the Southgate and Meadowbrook shopping centers in spaces in the parking lot frontage on Route 29. Please do not park at Rockwater Park.
- Timing for this event will be visible at the finish line and available on runsignup.com. Individual race times will be provided by Love Timing Company.
- Strollers: For safety, we ask that that runners and walkers with strollers line up at the rear of the race group.
- Hydration: There will be a hydration station by the hospital as well as at the finish line.
- Refreshments: Light refreshments will be available after the race.
- EMS on site in case of emergency.
- Race fees are non-transferable and non-refundable. An entry can only be used by the person registered for the event. Entries cannot be deferred to the following year or a different event.
Make a day of it! 32-acre Rockwater Park offers a playground designed for ages 5-12, a splash pad, a FItCore Extreme obstacle course, a climbing boulder, a disc golf course, a pavilion with picnic tables and restrooms. Stick around after the race to enjoy all Rockwater has to offer!