Private swim lessons, conducted one-on-one, allow instructors to customize lessons to a participant’s skill level. A private lesson also is a great option for adults or children who have had a traumatic experience with water, or for students who may become distracted with other participants. Semi-private lessons are also available and allow for up to three students. This is an option for families with multiple children who want to take the classes together. Private lessons are by request only. Please contact Aquatics Manager Stacey Aucoin at 540-445-5383 or email@example.com for more information on private swim lessons.
1005 Golf Drive
Culpeper, VA 22701
Monday-Thursday: 5:30 am – 8:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
- COVID-19 vaccine information
- Blood pressure screening
- TRX training July 27 with Heather
- Free online fitness classes
- Planning surgery? Consider an aquatic pre-habilitation program
- Lifeguard certification training July 18-22, 2021
- Rockwater 5K wrap-up: race video & Star Exponent article
- Beginner Spin July 22 at 10:30 am
- Zumba class with Kelly
- Water volleyball is back!