PWC yoga instructor Joyce Bernache-Cohoon shares how yoga can help with anxiety that may result from a breast cancer diagnosis, by helping the body shift from stress mode to healing mode. The 20-minute yoga sequence offered by Joyce focuses on poses that encourage lymphatic flow and are calming, as well as breathwork that can ease stress and anxiety.
1005 Golf Drive
Culpeper, VA 22701
Monday-Thursday: 5:30 am – 8:00 pm
Friday: 5:30 am to 7:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Wellness Fair on September 29
- Energy Medicine Yoga program October 15
- A golden anniversary for fitness instructor & personal trainer Sharon Steele!
- Labor Day hours
- Inner pool closure weekend of July 30-31
- Archived classes for Aerobics & Zumba
- Register for swim lessons – fall session
- Deep Water Blast class cancelled on July 6
- Yoga Nidra workshop
- Free introductory swim session June 23