PWC yoga instructor Joyce Bernache-Cohoon shares how yoga can help with anxiety that may result from a breast cancer diagnosis, by helping the body shift from stress mode to healing mode. The 20-minute yoga sequence offered by Joyce focuses on poses that encourage lymphatic flow and are calming, as well as breathwork that can ease stress and anxiety.
1005 Golf Drive
Culpeper, VA 22701
Monday-Thursday: 5:30 am – 8:00 pm
Friday: 5:30 am to 7:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
Memorial Day, May 30, 2022: 5:30 am-12:00 pm; regular schedule of classes during this period. Aquatics closes 15 minutes prior to facility closure.
- Outdoor classes
- Health Matters: Menopause & Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Register for swim lessons – summer
- Exercise and arthritis
- Walk 10K challenge May 9-15, 2022
- Walk, jog, step with Sharon Steele
- Arthritis Awareness Month: Keep moving!
- Kids! Join our water safety art contest!
- Welcoming volunteers to support Rock Steady Boxing program
- Rock Steady Boxing at PWC