**With our reopening on June 6, outdoor classes are no longer being offered.
The following information was sent via email to members on May 20, 2020. If you did not receive the email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you receive future updates.
We are delighted to invite members to participate in our outdoor fitness classes that will begin May 25!
Following CDC and Commonwealth of Virginia guidelines, the following practices will be in place at each center to protect your health:
· Signage will direct one way traffic flow for entry and exit of the parking area
· All staff will practice physical distancing and wear masks.
· Physical distancing for participants will be explained prior to each class.
· Prior to participation in a class, staff and members will have a brief health screening. This will include a temperature reading and review of any COVID-19 symptoms. This information will not be retained.
· Hand sanitizer stations will be available.
· Equipment will be sanitized prior to use (equipment for selected outdoor classes will include small weights, resistance bands and bikes).
- You may wish to bring your own towel and water bottle.
- In accordance with current state guidelines, entry to PWC and CSF will not be available. Therefore, restrooms will not be available.
Schedule and class descriptions
A variety of fitness opportunities are included in the outdoor class line-up: Retro Aerobics, Spin, Senior Strength, 3 Mile Walk, Transform U, small group personal training, and youth sports performance. View the schedule
and class descriptions
To participate in the outdoor classes:
· Pre-registration is required. Please follow these video instructions
to pre-register from your member account.
· If you have not yet set up your member account, please follow these instructions
(valid for both PWC and CSF members). Then access the instructional video through the link above.
· Please make sure your phone number is associated with your account so that we may contact you in the event of a class cancellation.
· The fee for a class or a small group training session is $10, which can be billed to a credit card on file or your account when you pre-register. The fee will be refunded if we need to cancel a class. (Your monthly membership fee remains on hold until we reopen.)
We very much look forward to welcoming you to the outdoor classes. Please email email@example.com
if you have any questions.