To protect the health and safety of our members, staff and visitors, we are following protocols based on Centers for Disease Control recommendations, state guidelines, and the recommendations of our community of health and fitness professionals. The CDC continues to indicate that “it may be possible that people can get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it…”. In view of that, we’re continuing to be cautious with our protocols. We are also constantly checking available guidelines to evaluate when and if a change in our procedures can be made. We appreciate our members’ patience during this ever-changing situation.
Protocols in place:
- Temperature check and COVID-19 symptoms review at center entry
- Social distancing enforcement (10 feet while exercising, 6 feet while not exercising)
- Staff wearing masks
- Members asked to wear masks when not exercising; masks available for members upon request
- Sanitization products available to members for equipment cleaning before and after use
- Full center sanitization occurring after hours
- Ongoing sanitization efforts by staff during operational hours
- Hand sanitizer available
- Limiting center and class capacity
- Contactless payment availability
- Plexiglass shields at interaction points such as front desk and fitness desk
- Locker room and shower availability limited (center-supplied personal products unavailable currently)
- Please bring your own water as water fountains are unavailable
- Towel service is not currently available; please bring your own towel.
These measures have been in place since our reopening in mid June. Please do not hesitate to share any questions you may have about these measures. Thank you for your support of these guidelines!