To protect the health and safety of our members, staff and visitors, we are currently following protocols based on Centers for Disease Control recommendations, state guidelines, and the recommendations of our community of health and fitness professionals.
- Temperature check and COVID-19 symptoms review at center entry
- Social distancing enforcement (10 feet while exercising, 6 feet while not exercising)
- Staff wearing masks
- Members asked to wear masks when not exercising; masks available for members upon request
- Sanitization products available to members for equipment cleaning before and after use
- Full center sanitization twice daily (during facility closure at noon and after hours)
- Ongoing sanitization efforts by staff during operational hours
- Hand sanitizer available
- Limiting center and class capacity
- Contactless payment availability
- Plexiglass shields at interaction points such as front desk and fitness desk
- Locker room and shower availability limited
- Please bring your own water as water fountains are temporarily unavailable
- Towel service is not currently available; please bring your own towel.
Please do not hesitate to share any questions you may have about these measures.