According to RRHD, here is what this means for you:
– If you’ve already filled out a RRHD survey form you will automatically be transferred into the new system. You will maintain your place in the queue, and won’t be giving up your place in line. Starting Tuesday morning, you will also be able to search this system to ensure your name is included.
– If you haven’t filled out the RRHD survey form: disregard the form, and visit vaccinate.virginia.gov
– If you are a business: this change will not affect businesses that have completed the Phase 1A/1B Essential Worker Survey. RRHD will continue to manage vaccines for essential personnel.
– The RRHD registration survey will no longer be active starting Friday, February 12, at 5 p.m. to allow for the transition to the new system. If you haven’t yet registered, please wait until February 16th at 8 a.m. and use the new system at vaccinate.virginia.gov.
In response to some FAQs:
– If you have questions, contact the new Virginia call center hotline at 877-275-8343. It is open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily, with staff available to help those who don’t have computers or have difficulty using them. Language translation will be available.
– If you registered two people but used one email address for both (e.g., parents, couples, etc.), that is OK. The system will use full name and date of birth and other unique characteristics to identify unique individuals.
– The system is unable to provide your “number” or place in the queue. There are not enough doses available for everyone who is eligible to receive a vaccine. The latest knowledge as of February 12 is that Virginia is not likely to meet the demand for Phase 1b until March or April. It may be weeks or longer before vaccination appointments become available for those who have pre-registered. Please remember that RRHD is working through the list as quickly as they can with the number of vaccine doses available.