We’d responded recently to a few inquiries about aquatics operations and programming and hope the following information provided in response will help inform anyone planning a visit.
- In our current phase of reopening, the pool area is open to members only.
- State and CDC physical distancing guidelines of 10 feet apply in the pool area and locker rooms.
- Members are welcome to enjoy the river, available with one way walking, no current. Walkers may walk on the right and overtake/pass on the left.
- Lap lanes are also available with one swimmer per lane.
- Members may bring their own equipment (noodles, belts, hand buoys) as currently we are not offering equipment.
- When planning your visit, please remember the pool will close at 11:45 am to allow shower/change time prior to the daily noon-1 pm cleaning. Our lifeguards are also continuously cleaning surfaces through the day. Our pool’s sanitization process employs both chlorine and UV treatments.
- Thank you for bringing your own towel and wearing water shoes or water socks.
- Information on aquatic classes and swim lessons will be available soon. Our goal is to reschedule cancelled swim lessons into our first lesson session.
When state and CDC guidance dictates that we may safely do so, we look forward to reopening the hot tub and steam room and returning to our regular aquatic programming and operations. We appreciate your support and welcome your questions and comments!